Disability Insurance
 
  • Disability causes servere Financial Hardship
  • Approximately 90% of disabilities are caused by illnesses rather than accidents. (1)
  • Only 5% of disabling accidents and illnesses are work related. The other 95% are not, meaning Workers' Compensation doesn't cover them. (1)

          1. Councill for Disability Awareness, Long-Term Disability Claims Review, 2011
          http://www.disabilitycanhappen.org/research/CDA_LTD_Claims_Survey_2011.asp

Copyright DTN. All rights reserved. Disclaimer.
Powered By DTN